+*+*+ai suteki love and life+*+*+

Friday, June 29, 2007

Hush Friday

hurray! and another school is week is over! it's a whole new weekend.. and -.- time for studying.. huhuh.. well it's okay..(that's life) T.T like I always say. It's really hard to be in senior high school.. *sigh*. and what more in college? xD.

oh well.anyway today's a good day. TGIF =^-^=. in the morning first we had an assembly.. and then classes..classes.. well it was fun.. i enjoyed school day today. although it was really tiring. (both in the mind and body) haha lol. and i enjoyed the long-period algebra today. ~_~ cause i participated well and there.. i listened! (lol) then in our arts class we made a group activity by triads..only to find out that one of my classmates cried because of us (?) because she thought we left her out but we didnt really have a chouce it was only for a group of 3. actually i was just asked to join my other 2 classmates, i really didnt mind who i am to be with.. well anyway she just cried and after that i knew her attitude was kind of different. towards me/us. then after that it was club hour.. i attended the futsal club this time. it was fun, tiring.. as usuall.. and yeah.. exhausting ~_~. our moderator is soooo.. hmm, unpredictable i guess. he's cool and sometimes he's not. haha kidding! but yes, it was fun anyway, and after that it was dismissal.that's where my classmate told me she cried because of us, for no reason (?) anyway i just said sorry.. i felt a little bad.. and there,.. friends again!

then when i got home i just organized my stuff and decided to visit my sick classmate.. and she was absent for 2 weeks, I went to her house without her knowing., haha. obviously she was surprised..and i stayed there till 8. i just talked to her and kept her company.. (obviously she didnt know what to do with me) haha kidding. i think i made her happy c= haha she missed me! (lafak) tralala~ xD.. well, at least she's going to go back to school on monday. i'm glad i visited her today. c=

csopfj;odzkfsdkfssssh,fris;elfks;dkfsdfsf

No comments: