+*+*+ai suteki love and life+*+*+

Saturday, September 22, 2007

destination point

i'm currently listening to be my baby by whigfield. (it's a childhood favorite song and listening to it makes it all nostalgic) hayy. somehow i miss grade school life. anyway setting it aside.. today is nice weather although it rained a little earlier, and earlier this morning ynna went to my place and she just chilled (i haven't seen her in a while) i cooked her breakfast and yea. we had a wonderful time..talking about anime, tests, and stuff.. i hope we can take the test together for the next USTET.. hehe.. later on i'll be going to my aunt's house for a birthday night dinner. But now it's a bit boring haha..so a time for another journal entree.:)

yesterday was a really weird/fun day.. the whole class was hooked, literally addicted to playing SUDOKU (thanks to eloisa bringing another sudoku book) even I was hooked on it..(considering I don't play it before) and yesterday we just answered many puzzles, i got to answer 4 mediums and 1 easy.. i even spend a physics class for it x.x bah~ anyway it was fun.. after school we also had basketball practice.. which was really fun too, i get to become closer (at least) to some of my teamates. so.. attending was all worth while. win or lose, i can't wait for the competition. I also did my best at the game yesterday.. although I need to improve my shooting, it has become horrible xD haha. And over this weekend i have tons of work to do..hayy! but it's okay.. I'm all in the mood to it. really. ü


Mood: satisfied. anxious, calm

end song: pretty boy

time: 12:44pm

"pretty pretty boy of mine, just tell me you love me too......."

only a lyric.no other meaning.hehehe.

No comments: